When we think of laser hair removal (LHR)
, we typically think of this as a procedure for women only. But, the bottom line is that it could not be farther from the truth.
You may be curious if the procedure is the same for both women and men. Not to worry! There are five things you should know about laser hair removal for men.
What Are the Five Things You Should Know About Laser Hair Removal for Men?
Nobody wants to dive into any cosmetic procedure without knowing the facts. Here is important information you should know about laser hair removal for men:
- Laser hair removal is much easier and less painful than it was only a few years ago. Plus, a topical numbing solution can be used to eliminate any discomfort.
- You’ll need to shave before the procedure. But, no wax or tweezing! Shaving preserves the hair follicles, which is what the laser is seeking and needs to “see” in order to stop hair growth.
- Stay out of the sun, and don’t use self-tanners before your appointment to help reduce your risk of hyperpigmentation or other skin issues.
- Individual sessions are pretty quick, usually lasting less than an hour. You can jump right back into your routine afterward.
- There are things you can’t do right after treatment, like working out. Your laser expert will review post-care procedures with you.
Now That You Are In the Know, it’s Time to Make the Call and Ditch the Razor!
Men undergo laser hair removal for a myriad of reasons. From ridding their faces of ingrown hairs to improving their athletic game, it is no longer uncommon for men to seek the confidence laser hair removal can provide.
Let usl focus on helping you look and feel your best while taking great care of your skin. We specialize in advanced laser treatments and offer flexible, no-interest financing
to make treatment more affordable.
Call us today at 703-439-1104 to schedule your appointment. Smooth, healthy skin is only a quick phone call away!