Your eyes are one of the first areas to show signs of aging, and unpleasant fine lines like crow’s feet may be starting to creep in.
When it’s time to address those stubborn lines, consider Botox for crow’s feet near Reston, Virginia now as a fast, easy solution. Here’s what you need to know!
Is Botox an Effective Treatment for Crow’s Feet?
This cosmetic injectable is routinely praised for being one of the most effective treatments for fine lines and wrinkles. A neurotoxin, it safely paralyzes a targeted group of muscles, in this case around the eyes, to render those muscles ineffective. This paralyzing effect then smooths out even stubborn fine lines and wrinkles.
Botox for crow’s feet works quickly and requires a mere 10 to 15 minutes, which is what makes it so popular for this particular area, especially for patients who have struggled with other solutions.
Here’s What Else You Should Know About Anti-Aging Botox Injections to Treat Crow’s Feet
Before you jump right into Botox for crow’s feet, here are some fast facts to prepare you for your appointment.
- Botox for crow’s feet tends to last three to four months on average.
- Botox is priced $10 to $25 per unit.
- Downtime is not necessary after receiving Botox.
- Given the delicate nature of the area, you might want to opt for a topical anesthetic, though Botox injections are surprisingly tolerable.
- The average amount of units recommended for crow’s feet is 10 to 24.
- You should only receive Botox and other injectables from licensed, experienced injectors.
Ready for Botox for Crow’s Feet Near Reston, Virginia Now, Taking Years Off Your Appearance in Minutes? Choose GMA Laser!
Rejuvenate your skin and say goodbye to wrinkles with Botox for crow’s feet near Reston, Virginia now at GMA Laser! Contact us at 703-439-1104 to book your free consultation and learn whether Botox is the solution for your crow’s feet!